- Referenced in 4 articles
- OLPS: a toolbox for on-line portfolio selection. On-line portfolio selection is a practical ... first open-source toolbox for ”On-Line Portfolio Selection” (OLPS), which implements a collection...
- Referenced in 402 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Eviews supports general statistical analysis and econometric analyses...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 556 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 630 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 3444 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 677 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- R package tseries: Time series analysis and computational...
- Referenced in 1571 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- Rigorous global search: continuous problems The monograph gives...
- Referenced in 1103 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 787 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt...
- Referenced in 1204 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 1128 articles
- The Vehicle Routing Problem (VRP) is one of...
- Referenced in 1580 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 786 articles
- Microsoft Excel is a powerful spreadsheet application that...
- Referenced in 505 articles
- R package robustbase: Basic Robust Statistics. ”Essential” Robust...