- Referenced in 2 articles
- continuous-valued exposure. Both one-step and targeted minimum loss estimators are implemented ... provided to facilitate construction of inefficient and efficient one-step and targeted minimum loss estimators...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- that convergence of a one-shot one-step optimization method is neither necessary nor sufficient...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- MiKM, we construct some multi-step inertial splitting methods, including the multi-step inertial Douglas ... MiDRS), the multi-step inertial forward-backward splitting method, multi-step inertial backward-forward splitting ... method and and the multi-step inertial Davis-Yin splitting method. Numerical experiments are provided ... advantage of the MiDRS over the one-step inertial DRS and the original...
- Referenced in 1880 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- ROBETH is the program library for robust statistical...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- ROS3P -- An accurate third-order Rosenbrock solver designed...
- Referenced in 291 articles
- ALGOL 68 (short for ALGOrithmic Language 1968) is...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 160 articles
- R package quantreg: Quantile Regression. Estimation and inference...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Software for data analysis. Programming with R R...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- R package robust: Insightful Robust Library , A package...