- Referenced in 8 articles
- VERL: an ontology framework for representing and annotating video events. The notion of ”events ... starts moving. The ability to reason with events is a critical step toward video understanding ... that has produced an ontology framework for representing video events-called Video Event Representation Language ... article presents an extensible event and object ontology expressed in VERL and discusses a detailed...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Inflated Gamma Poisson Shrinker with Adverse Event Ontology. The method zGPS.AO (Zero Inflated Gamma Poisson ... Shrinker with AE (Adverse Event) ontology) is based on the zero-inflated negative binomial distribution ... between a specific vaccine and an adverse event group, as well as associations between that ... Frequency Tables With Ontology, with an Application to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System.” Bangyao...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- gene family evolution, including inference of evolutionary events, such as speciation and gene duplication. Subfamilies ... used to define HMMs, but gene ontology functional annotations can now be made...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- contained in the freely available BioCaster ontology which includes information in eight languages focused ... named entity recognition (NER), disease/location detection and event recognition. Higher order event analysis is used ... news articles. Availability: The BioCaster map and ontology are freely available via a web portal...
- Referenced in 1906 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 719 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 454 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- Smalltalk is an object-oriented, dynamically typed, reflective...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- GOLOG: A logic programming language for dynamic domains...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- SCRIBE: The design of a large-scale event...
- Referenced in 852 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- PVS is a verification system: that is, a...
- Referenced in 885 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- Eiffel is an ISO-standardized, object-oriented programming...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...
- Referenced in 1284 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...