- Referenced in 16 articles
- MineLib: a library of open pit mining problems. Similar to the mixed-integer programming library ... instances for three classical types of open pit mining problems: the ultimate pit limit problem ... block is extracted from an open pit mine. A typical objective is to maximize ... extracted but unprocessed material. Although open pit mining problems have appeared in academic literature dating...
- Referenced in 9188 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 687 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 508 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- Programming Perl. Perl is a language for easily...
- Referenced in 607 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 319 articles
- A mixed integer (linear) program (mip) is an...
- Referenced in 2698 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 610 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 480 articles
- Knapsack problems are the simplest NP-hard problems...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- An algorithmic framework for convex mixed integer nonlinear...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- PuLP is an LP modeler written in python...
- Referenced in 488 articles
- NumPy is the fundamental package for scientific computing...
- Referenced in 344 articles
- matplotlib is a python 2D plotting library which...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- TTT plots: a perl program to create time...
- Referenced in 222 articles
- GSLIB is an acronym for Geostatistical Software LIBrary...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- SUTIL -- A Stochastic Programming Utility Library. SUTIL is...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- The Stanford Geostatistical Modeling Software (SGeMS). S-GeMS...