- Referenced in 8601 articles
- statistical methodology, and R provides an Open Source route to participation in that activity...
- Referenced in 1675 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software that supports research and teaching in algebra ... distinguished by an extremely strong emphasis on openness, community, cooperation, and collaboration: we are building ... create a viable, free, open-source alternative to Maple, Mathematica, Magma, and MATLAB. Computer algebra...
- Referenced in 1678 articles
- distributed version control and source code management (SCM) functionality of Git as well as adding ... which are commonly used to host open-source software projects. As of April...
- Referenced in 712 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool, used by thousands of people worldwide, that...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic, open-source SAT solver, developed to help researchers and developers...
- Referenced in 524 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software for mathematics, science, and engineering...
- Referenced in 406 articles
- Manipulation) CFD Toolbox is a free, open source CFD software package produced by OpenCFD ... computer hardware at their disposal. By being open, OpenFOAM offers users complete freedom to customise...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- statistical programming language, and is open source and open development. It has two releases each...
- Referenced in 370 articles
- users around the world. Free and open source software. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 360 articles
- goal of the CGAL Open Source Project is to provide easy access to efficient...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- TensorFlow™ is an open source software library for numerical computation using data flow graphs. Nodes...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in polyhedral geometry. It deals with polytopes, polyhedra...
- Referenced in 277 articles
- book are implemented in R, an open-source clone of the popular S/S- PLUS language...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- ongoing and ambitious project within an open-source environment. COIN-OR is our chosen environment...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- initiative to spur the development of open-source software for the operations research community ... open source? The Open Source Initiative explains it well. When people can read, redistribute ... people fix bugs. The results of open-source development have been remarkable. Community-based efforts ... develop software under open-source licenses have produced high-quality, high-performance code---code...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- open source Globus® Toolkit is a fundamental enabling technology for the ”Grid,” letting people share...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- ParaView is an open-source, multi-platform data analysis and visualization application. ParaView users...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- OpenCV (Open Source Computer Vision Library) is an open source computer vision and machine learning...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- LIBLINEAR is an open source library for large-scale linear classification. It supports logistic regression...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- MySQL is an open-source relational database management system (RDBMS...