- Referenced in 2766 articles
- which are commonly used to host open-source software projects. As of April...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software that supports research and teaching in algebra ... distinguished by an extremely strong emphasis on openness, community, cooperation, and collaboration: we are building ... create a viable, free, open-source alternative to Maple, Mathematica, Magma, and MATLAB. Computer algebra...
- Referenced in 775 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software for mathematics, science, and engineering...
- Referenced in 723 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool, used by thousands of people worldwide, that...
- Referenced in 629 articles
- TensorFlow™ is an open source software library for numerical computation using data flow graphs. Nodes...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- package. It has received several educational software awards in Europe and the USA. Quick Facts ... users around the world. Free and open source software. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 552 articles
- Toolbox is a free, open source CFD software package produced by OpenCFD ... computer hardware at their disposal. By being open, OpenFOAM offers users complete freedom to customise...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in polyhedral geometry. It deals with polytopes, polyhedra...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- initiative to spur the development of open-source software for the operations research community ... Open Source Initiative explains it well. When people can read, redistribute, and modify the source ... software evolves. People improve it, people adapt it, people fix bugs. The results of open ... Community-based efforts to develop software under open-source licenses have produced high-quality, high...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- Biomolecular Interaction Networks. Cytoscape is an open source software project for integrating biomolecular interaction networks...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- freely available as an open-source software library. The library generates abstract syntax tree representations...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- real-world applications. Pyomo is an open source software package for formulating and solving large...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- Gephi: An Open Source Software for Exploring and Manipulating Networks. Gephi is an interactive visualization ... Gephi is open-source and free. Gephi is a tool for people that have ... isolate structure singularities or faults during data sourcing. It is a complementary tool to traditional ... recognized to facilitate reasoning. This is a software for Exploratory Data Analysis, a paradigm appeared...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- large-scale open source library. Recent work has described the software engineering and computational infrastructure ... Environment (Chaste) project. Chaste is an open source software package that currently has heart...
- Referenced in 319 articles
- open source and open development. It has two releases each year, 554 software packages...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- Visualization Toolkit (VTK) is an open-source, freely available software system for 3D computer graphics...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- control. We present CasADi, a free, open-source software tool for fast, yet efficient solution...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- QUANTUM ESPRESSO: a modular and open-source software project for quantum simulations of materials. QUANTUM ... wave). The acronym ESPRESSO stands for opEn Source Package for Research in Electronic Structure, Simulation...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- providing access to high quality, open-source software to the forming isogeometric numerical simulation community...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- ibMC is an open source software library for calculating convex/concave relaxations of factorable functions...