- Referenced in 1991 articles
- which are commonly used to host open-source software projects. As of April...
- Referenced in 1792 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software that supports research and teaching in algebra ... distinguished by an extremely strong emphasis on openness, community, cooperation, and collaboration: we are building ... create a viable, free, open-source alternative to Maple, Mathematica, Magma, and MATLAB. Computer algebra...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool, used by thousands of people worldwide, that...
- Referenced in 605 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software for mathematics, science, and engineering...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- initiative to spur the development of open-source software for the operations research community ... Open Source Initiative explains it well. When people can read, redistribute, and modify the source ... software evolves. People improve it, people adapt it, people fix bugs. The results of open ... Community-based efforts to develop software under open-source licenses have produced high-quality, high...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- freely available as an open-source software library. The library generates abstract syntax tree representations...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- Visualization Toolkit (VTK) is an open-source, freely available software system for 3D computer graphics...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- QUANTUM ESPRESSO: a modular and open-source software project for quantum simulations of materials. QUANTUM ... wave). The acronym ESPRESSO stands for opEn Source Package for Research in Electronic Structure, Simulation ... interoperable codes in the spirit of an open-source project, where researchers active...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- providing access to high quality, open-source software to the forming isogeometric numerical simulation community...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- control. We present CasADi, a free, open-source software tool for fast, yet efficient solution...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- physics finite-element library, available as open-source software at http://www.oomph-lib.org. The main...
- Referenced in 192 articles
- need for developing new methods and software for solving large-scale problems. Moreover, both fundamental ... ongoing and ambitious project within an open-source environment. COIN-OR is our chosen environment ... development of the optimization software. A class of hybrid algorithms, of which branch-and-bound...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- material failure. We present an open-source software framework called PERMIX for multiscale modeling ... framework is an object oriented open-source effort written primarily in Fortran 2003 standard with ... state of the art methods, the piece software handles semi-concurrent multiscale methods as well ... domains, respectively. The efficiency of our open-source software is shown through several simulations including...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- ECOS is an open-source numerical software package for solving optimization problems with second-order...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- distribution of the popular open-source software ImageJ focused on biological-image analysis. Fiji uses...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- QuTiP is open-source software for simulating the dynamics of open quantum systems. The QuTiP...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- OpenSim: Open-Source Software to Create and Analyze Dynamic Simulations of Movement. Dynamic simulations ... also be used to identify the sources of pathological movement and establish a scientific basis ... have developed a freely available, open-source software system (OpenSim) that lets users develop models...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- Competition contribution). CPAchecker is an open-source framework for software verification, based on the concepts...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- KNIME - Professional Open-Source Software. KNIME is a user-friendly graphical workbench for the entire...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- exact discrete optimization c++ open-source software for Graphical Models such as Cost Function Networks...