- Referenced in 1618 articles
- procedural styles. It features a dynamic type system and automatic memory management ... available for installation on many operating systems, allowing Python code execution on a wide variety ... systems. Using third-party tools, such as Py2exe or Pyinstaller, Python code can be packaged ... some of the most popular operating systems, allowing the distribution of Python-based software...
- Referenced in 566 articles
- Together, they run on all popular operating systems, are quick to install, and are free...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- languages and for many platforms and operating systems. For more specific product information, library content...
- Referenced in 267 articles
- intended for users of the UNIX operating system, Perl runs on several other operating systems...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- definitive account of how the system operates and how it can be used. The authors...
- Referenced in 1648 articles
- linear equations, least-squares solutions of linear systems of equations, eigenvalue problems, and singular value ... data instead of doing useful floating-point operations. LAPACK addresses this problem by reorganizing ... LAPACK requires that highly optimized block matrix operations be already implemented on each machine. LAPACK ... matrix multiplication and the solution of triangular systems with multiple right-hand sides. Because...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- Intel compiler), LINUX or UNIX operating systems, and Mac OS X based Apple systems.Contact email@example.com...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- Lisp arithmetic operations to perform element-wise operations on lists and vectors, and adds ... linear algebra functions. A portable window system interface forms the basis of a dynamic graphics ... system that is designed to work identically in a number of different graphical user ... interface environments, such as the Macintosh operating system, the X window system, and Microsoft Windows...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- analyze, using SPIN, a multi-threaded operating system for the Deep-Space 1 space craft...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- only known way to guarantee that a system is free of programming errors. We present ... design approach that fuses formal and operating systems techniques. To our knowledge, this ... correctness of a complete, general-purpose operating-system kernel. Functional correctness means here that ... will never perform an unsafe operation. It also proves much more: we can predict precisely...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- QDES is a linear control system design specification compiler and solver, originally released ... Package contains binaries for machines and operating systems that no longer exist, a bunch...
- Referenced in 637 articles
- system for Computations in Commutative Algebra. It is able to perform simple and sophisticated operations ... high-level programming language. For convenience, the system offers a textual interface, an Emacs mode...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- most modern UNIX systems. Other operating systems may require minor changes to the source code...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- powerful, open source object-relational database system. It has more than 15 years of active ... correctness. It runs on all major operating systems, including Linux, UNIX...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- Jersey ML. It implements various related type systems - the Edinburgh Logical Framework (LF), the Calculus ... supports refinement proof as a basic operation. The system design emphasizes removing the more tedious...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- therefore, it is necessary to write operating system commands to run the various programs. This ... necessary for the various implementations in differing operating environments. The primitive objects...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- computer program for the Unix operating system developed by Stephen C. Johnson...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- multiple compilers and portable to various operating systems...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- Microsoft Office Access, is a database management system from Microsoft that combines the relational Microsoft ... modules may declare and call Windows operating-system functions...
- Referenced in 363 articles
- written for the study of discrete event systems modeled by finite-state automata (FSA). There ... routines that implement many of the operations of supervisory control theory, and routines that implement ... Michigan for failure diagnosis of discrete event systems. The book ”Introduction to Discrete Event Systems...