- Referenced in 624 articles
- data sets for a variety of Operations Research (OR) problems. These test data sets ... electronic mail”, Journal of the Operational Research Society 41(11) (1990) pp1069...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- Computational Infrastructure for Operations Research (COIN-OR**, or simply COIN) project is an initiative ... open-source software for the operations research community. Why open source? The Open Source Initiative...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- COIN-OR (COmputational INfrastructure for Operations Research) project which means that every solver supported...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- algorithmic research and model development in operations research and related disciplines. The intended audience...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- feasibility viewpoint (find a path), and Operations Research techniques for coping with the optimization perspective ... computational results that the synergy between Operations Research optimization techniques embedded in global constraints...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- Preference assessment by imprecise ratio statements, Operations Research, Vol. 40, No. 6, November-December...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- relational algebra operators to MapReduce programs is still an open and dynamic research field...
- Referenced in 517 articles
- used heavily in programming language research and is one of the few languages ... well-suited and commonly used to operate on other formal languages, such as in compiler...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- developed in the Statistics and Operations Research Dept. at Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya, Barcelona (Spain...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- linear and discrete optimization problems in operations research and mathematical programming. Included are routines...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- most important techniques in Operations Research and Discrete Optimization. SCIP (Solving Constraint Integer Programs...
- Referenced in 363 articles
- graphs. Nodes in the graph represent mathematical operations, while the graph edges represent the multidimensional ... single API. TensorFlow was originally developed by researchers and engineers working on the Google Brain...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- benchmark data set for Operations Research in Liner Shipping Network Design. This site links...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- package RAPTOR–RApid Protein Threading by Operation Research technique. Large scale benchmark test for fold...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- definitive account of how the system operates and how it can be used. The authors ... library, making the book essential for all researchers in algorithms, data structures and computational geometry...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Scala toolkit for solving Operations Research problems. The techniques currently available in OscaR are: Constraint...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- element analysis program which is designed for research and educational use. Source code ... Compaq or Intel compiler), LINUX or UNIX operating systems, and Mac OS X based Apple...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- many years in archaeology, sociology and operational research. It has new applications in biology, owing...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- facilitate exchange of software and data between researchers in sparse matrix computations. Our starting point ... matrix pro le, performing basic linear algebra operations with sparse matrices...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- years, the Constraint Programming (CP) and Operations Research (OR) communities have explored the advantages...