- Referenced in 221 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 4919 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5703 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11496 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Algorithm 746: PCOMP: A Fortran code for automatic...
- Referenced in 1507 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 811 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 714 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- ADIFOR is a tool for the automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 475 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 2918 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 511 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 1421 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- A limited memory quasi Newton method. Directories contain...
- Referenced in 589 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt...
- Referenced in 1352 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...