- Referenced in 38 articles
- used for optimization, to solve, e.g., optimal control, safety verification, or estimation and fault detection...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- dynamics, optimal design, mesh smoothing, and optimal control. For each problem we provide a short ... results of computational experiments with general optimization solvers. Each problem has been implemented in AMPL...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Algorithm 733: TOMP - Fortran modules for optimal control calculations. A great number of analysis ... written as state and control constrained optimal control problems governed by ordinary differential equations with...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- solution of linear quadratic optimal control problems and differential-algebraic Riccati equations...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- wide variety of forms; automatic and user controlled simplification of expressions; calculations with symbolic matrices ... variety of formats; facilities for generating optimized numerical programs from symbolic input; calculations with...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- symbolic package for automatic differentiation and optimal control. We present CasADi, a free, open-source ... fast, yet efficient solution of nonlinear optimization problems in general and dynamic optimization problems...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- discrete optimization problems. Statistics: Tools to perform data analysis and modeling Control System Design & Analysis...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- MATLAB application package for solving optimal control problems. DIDO optimal control software is powered ... minimalist’s approach to solving optimal control problems. Only the problem formulation is required ... needed to generate and validate optimal control results. Other than the optimal states, control...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Software Package for Numerical Solution of Optimal Control Problems involving Differential-Algebraic Equations ... designed to efficiently and reliably solve optimal control problems for systems described by ordinary differential ... equality or inequality constraints on states and controls, as e.g., final state constraints, periodicity conditions ... Furthermore, a unique multistage formulation allows to optimize integrated batch processes consisting of several coupled...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- designed to solve deterministic and stochastic optimal control models of economic systems. The Duali part...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- difficult, nonconvex, nonsmooth optimization problem when the order of the controller is fixed ... often desired to compute a single controller which stabilizes multiple plants simultaneously. HIFOO is aimed ... solving fixed-order stabilization and performance optimization problems. It depends on a hybrid algorithm...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- user-friendly visual program for solving optimal control problems. The FORTRAN MISER software package ... solve many practically important real world optimal control problems. However, MISER is written in FORTRAN ... facilitate the practical application of powerful optimal control theory and techniques, this paper describes...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- paper Fast Model Predictive Control Using Online Optimization. See this paper for the precise problem...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- optimal set of parameters for controllers; optimal relations or fuzzy sets in fuzzy models...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- stochastic optimization and online learning which employ proximal functions to control the gradient steps...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Numerical optimal control of parabolic PDEs using DASOPT. This paper gives a preliminary description ... DASOPT, a software system for the optimal control of processes described by time-dependent partial ... intended for the computation of the optimal control of time-dependent nonlinear systems of PDEs ... order to solve this very large optimal control problem. The use of DASOPT is illustrated...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- require derivatives, e.g., in nonlinear programming, optimal control, parameter estimation, and differential equations. The basic...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- capable of optimizing the trajectories of underwater autonomous vehicles and classic control problems such...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- OPTCON: An algorithm for the optimal control of nonlinear stochastic models. The authors describe ... algorithm for the optimal control of nonlinear dynamic control that allows for additive uncertainty ... Bellman’s principle of optimality to solve the problem. These two steps are repeated until...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- SODAS: Software for solving optimal control problems subject to ordinary differential equations (ODEs) or differential...