- Referenced in 1023 articles
- years ago, this problem consists in designing the optimal set of routes for fleet...
- Referenced in 670 articles
- package for large-scale nonlinear optimization. It is designed to find (local) solutions of mathematical...
- Referenced in 555 articles
- MIQCP). The solvers in the Gurobi Optimizer were designed from the ground up to exploit ... success, the Gurobi Optimizer goes beyond fast and reliable solution performance to provide a broad...
- Referenced in 1439 articles
- control engineering to system identification and structural design. The LMI Control Toolbox implements state ... solvers are significantly faster than classical convex optimization algorithms, it should be kept in mind ... equation. For instance, problems with a thousand design variables typically take over an hour ... today’s workstations. However, research on LMI optimization is still very active and substantial speed...
- Referenced in 851 articles
- GAMS) is specifically designed for modeling linear, nonlinear and mixed integer optimization problems. The system...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- wider implications for the design and implementation of large-scale optimization algorithms...
- Referenced in 1648 articles
- fastest possible performance, LAPACK requires that highly optimized block matrix operations be already implemented ... Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms (BLAS). LAPACK is designed at the outset to exploit the Level ... download ATLAS to automatically generate an optimized BLAS library for the architecture. A Fortran...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- Multilevel Parallel Object-Oriented Framework for Design Optimization,Parameter Estimation, Uncertainty Quantification, and Sensitivity Analysis ... Dakota (Design Analysis Kit for Optimization and Terascale Applications) toolkit provides a flexible and extensible ... iterative analysis methods. Dakota contains algorithms for optimization with gradient and nongradient-based methods; uncertainty ... nonlinear programming, or optimization under uncertainty. By employing object-oriented design to implement abstractions...
- Referenced in 218 articles
- free Matlab toolbox for design, analysis and deployment of optimal controllers for constrained linear, nonlinear...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- CVC3 and SMT-LIBv2 while optimizing the design of the core system architecture and decision...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- Design Optimization Tools. DOT is a general-purpose gradient-based optimization software library that ... optimization. These function evaluations can be linear or nonlinear functions of the design variables. They ... element simulation. Very little formal knowledge of optimization techniques is needed to make efficient...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- Mech 3.0 is an optimized mechanism designed to model natural gas combustion, including NO formation ... evolution of the mechanism. The optimization process is designed to provide sound basic kinetics which ... improved target experiments to the optimization, expanding the mechanism and target selection, and examining...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- carefully optimized computing math library designed to harness that potential. Even the best compiler ... level of performance possible from a hand-optimized library. Because Intel has done the engineering...
- Referenced in 574 articles
- CUTEr is a versatile testing environment for optimization and linear algebra solvers. The package contains ... Matlab tools intended to help developers design, compare and improve new and existing solvers ... manipulated to provide tools suitable for testing optimization packages. Ready-to-use interfaces to existing...
- Referenced in 224 articles
- optimization applications that solve real-world challenges. FICO Xpress helps organizations solve bigger problems, design...
- Referenced in 404 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization problems. Some examples of problems MOSEK ... portfolio management, Supply chain management, Analog chip design, Forestry and farming, Medical and hospital management ... strengths of the linear and conic optimizers in MOSEK, then MOSEK is currently employed widely...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- Time Windows. MACS-VRPTW, an Ant Colony Optimization based approach useful to solve vehicle routing ... hierarchy of artificial ant colonies designed to successively optimize a multiple objective function: the first...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- come from fluid dynamics, population dynamics, optimal design, mesh smoothing, and optimal control. For each...
- Referenced in 524 articles
- have proved highly effective for solving constrained optimization problems with smooth nonlinear functions ... solving the QP subproblems. It is designed for problems with many thousands of constraints ... important application is to trajectory optimization in the aerospace industry. Numerical results are given...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- applied to a wide array of hard optimization problems. Scatter search constructs new trial solutions ... called reference solutions and employing strategic designs that exploit context knowledge. In contrast to other ... founded on the premise that systematic designs and methods for creating new solutions afford significant ... methodology that proves effective when searching for optimal weight values in a multilayer neural network...