- Referenced in 1522 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 214 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 630 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- The SAS® System provides a powerful and flexible...
- Referenced in 1336 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1594 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- NLEVP: A Collection of Nonlinear Eigenvalue Problems. This...
- Referenced in 3444 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- The ins and outs of the probabilistic model...
- Referenced in 447 articles
- FLUENT is a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) code...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- With an ever-increasing emphasis on emissions and...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- Chombo - Software for Adaptive Solutions of Partial Differential...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- Algorithm 823: Implementing scrambled digital sequences. Random scrambling...
- Referenced in 296 articles
- alr3: Data to accompany Applied Linear Regression 3rd...
- Referenced in 773 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 365 articles
- spatial: Functions for Kriging and Point Pattern Analysis...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- R package lme4: Linear mixed-effects models using...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- R package sem: Structural Equation Models , This package...