- Referenced in 2420 articles
- Specifically, it solves linearly or quadratically constrained optimization problems where the objective to be optimized...
- Referenced in 1544 articles
- innermost loops. These block operations can be optimized for each architecture to account ... fastest possible performance, LAPACK requires that highly optimized block matrix operations be already implemented ... download ATLAS to automatically generate an optimized BLAS library for the architecture. A Fortran...
- Referenced in 1352 articles
- solvers are significantly faster than classical convex optimization algorithms, it should be kept in mind ... today’s workstations. However, research on LMI optimization is still very active and substantial speed...
- Referenced in 1310 articles
- visualizing matrices, and carrying out direct search optimization. Various other miscellaneous functions are also included...
- Referenced in 930 articles
- most challenging combinatorial optimization task. Defined more than 40 years ago, this problem consists ... designing the optimal set of routes for fleet of vehicles in order to serve...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- Notes on optimization software. This paper is an attempt to indicate the current state ... optimization software and the search directions which should be considered in the near future. There ... relevant to the development of general optimization software. I have tried to focus on those ... relevant to the development of software for optimization libraries. In the second part I illustrate...
- Referenced in 575 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an introduction to optimization methods for unconstrained ... approximately 100 pages, is devoted to the optimization of smooth functions. The methods studied ... parameter identification problem and a discretized optimal control problem, both of which are used ... restriction that the starting point of the optimization iteration is sufficiently close to a solution...
- Referenced in 1108 articles
- math libraries, and tools for debugging and optimizing the performance of your applications...
- Referenced in 1066 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization problems over symmetric cones, i.e. it allows...
- Referenced in 1042 articles
- algorithm-based program for constrained and unconstrained optimization, written in C. The Genocop system aims...
- Referenced in 1015 articles
- sophistication. We provide several examples of discrete optimization problems to illustrate the strategic concerns...
- Referenced in 950 articles
- LIBSVM. Issues such as solving SVM optimization problems theoretical convergence multiclass classification probability estimates...
- Referenced in 669 articles
- Fortran subroutines for large-scale bound-constrained optimization. L-BFGS-B is a limited-memory ... algorithm for solving large nonlinear optimization problems subject to simple bounds on the variables...
- Referenced in 538 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt) is a software package for large-scale ... nonlinear optimization. It is designed to find (local) solutions of mathematical optimization problems...
- Referenced in 812 articles
- free MATLAB toolbox for rapid prototyping of optimization problems. The package initially aimed...
- Referenced in 804 articles
- modeling linear, nonlinear and mixed integer optimization problems. The system is especially useful with large...
- Referenced in 561 articles
- algebraic modeling language for linear and nonlinear optimization problems, in discrete or continuous variables. Developed ... common notation and familiar concepts to formulate optimization models and examine solutions, while the computer...
- Referenced in 479 articles
- algorithm for large-scale constrained optimization. Sequential quadratic programming (SQP) methods have proved highly effective ... solving constrained optimization problems with smooth nonlinear functions in the objective and constraints. Here ... important application is to trajectory optimization in the aerospace industry. Numerical results are given...
- Referenced in 538 articles
- CUTEr is a versatile testing environment for optimization and linear algebra solvers. The package contains ... manipulated to provide tools suitable for testing optimization packages. Ready-to-use interfaces to existing...
- Referenced in 422 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming Solver. The Gurobi Optimizer is a state ... solver (MIQCP). The solvers in the Gurobi Optimizer were designed from the ground ... success, the Gurobi Optimizer goes beyond fast and reliable solution performance to provide a broad...