- Referenced in 617 articles
- comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling language for linear and nonlinear optimization problems, in discrete ... notation and familiar concepts to formulate optimization models and examine solutions, while the computer manages...
- Referenced in 319 articles
- Second Order Cone, Stochastic, and Integer optimization models faster, easier and more efficient. LINGO provides ... includes a powerful language for expressing optimization models, a full featured environment for building...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- optimization problems where the objective to be optimized can be expressed as a linear function ... convex quadratic function. The variables in the model may be declared as continuous or further...
- Referenced in 866 articles
- specifically designed for modeling linear, nonlinear and mixed integer optimization problems. The system is especially ... allows the user to concentrate on the modeling problem by making the setup simple...
- Referenced in 724 articles
- geometry (as structural engineering, computational fluid dynamics, model reduction, electromagnetics, semiconductor devices, thermodynamics, materials, acoustics ... have such geometry (optimization, circuit simulation, economic and financial modeling, theoretical and quantum chemistry, chemical...
Global Optimization Toolbox For Maple
- Referenced in 150 articles
- absolute best solution of highly nonlinear optimization models that may have a number of locally ... Optimization Toolbox, you can formulate your optimization model easily inside the powerful Maple numeric...
- Referenced in 230 articles
- FICO Xpress is the premier mathematical modeling and optimization software suite in the world, with ... business scenario. Xpress Optimization Suite includes two types of tools: model building and development tools...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- ROME, an algebraic modeling toolbox for a class of robust optimization problems. ROME serves ... intermediate layer between the modeler and optimization solver engines, allowing modelers to express robust optimization ... robust portfolio optimization problem. Through these modeling examples, we highlight the key features of ROME ... expedite the modeling and subsequent numerical analysis of robust optimization problems. ROME is freely distributed...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- Pyomo -- optimization modeling in Python. This book provides a complete and comprehensive guide to Pyomo ... Python optimization modeling objects) for beginning and advanced modelers, including students at the undergraduate ... solving large-scale optimization problems. The software extends the modeling approach supported by modern ... easy to create Pyomo models, apply a variety of optimizers, and examine solutions. The text...
- Referenced in 679 articles
- success, the Gurobi Optimizer goes beyond fast and reliable solution performance to provide a broad ... range of interfaces, access to industry-standard modeling languages, flexible licensing together with transparent pricing...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- SCIP Optimization Suite, which also contains the LP solver SoPlex, the modelling language ZIMPL...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- JuMP: A Modeling Language for Mathematical Optimization. JuMP is an open-source modeling language that ... users to express a wide range of optimization problems (linear, mixed-integer, quadratic, conic-quadratic ... while achieving performance on par with commercial modeling tools for standard tasks. In this work...
- Referenced in 1067 articles
- rudimentary prototype implementation to encompass additional model elements, such as new types of constraints ... sophistication. We provide several examples of discrete optimization problems to illustrate the strategic concerns...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- Mech 3.0 is an optimized mechanism designed to model natural gas combustion, including NO formation ... continuing updating evolution of the mechanism. The optimization process is designed to provide sound basic ... kinetics which also furnish the best combined modeling predictability of basic combustion properties. Improvements were ... improved target experiments to the optimization, expanding the mechanism and target selection, and examining...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially developed for large-scale web content processing ... parallel data analysis applications. The translation and optimization from relational algebra operators to MapReduce programs ... study the communication cost of the MapReduce model, then we give an initial implementation ... group by query. We then propose an optimized version which addresses and improves the communication...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- tuning and understanding simulation and optimization algorithms. Model-based investigations are common approaches in simulation ... sound statistical analysis of simulation and optimization algorithms. spot includes methods for tuning based ... analysis of variance techniques; tree-based models such as CART and random forest; Gaussian process...
- Referenced in 832 articles
- modeling system for constructing and solving disciplined convex programs (DCPs). CVX supports a number ... also solve much more complex convex optimization problems, including many involving nondifferentiable functions, such...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- useful for developing applications, such as optimization models, that require running many network analyses with...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- optimization: artificial bee colony (ABC) algorithm. Swarm intelligence is a research branch that models ... Artificial Bee Colony (ABC) Algorithm is an optimization algorithm based on the intelligent behaviour...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- variety of algorithms for direct optimal control, including model predictive control, state and parameter estimation...