- Referenced in 730 articles
- variety of formats; facilities for generating optimized numerical programs from symbolic input; calculations with...
- Referenced in 517 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming, Nonlinear Programming, Stochastic Programming, Global Optimization LINDO...
- Referenced in 606 articles
- also solve much more complex convex optimization problems, including many involving nondifferentiable functions, such...
- Referenced in 562 articles
- that typically do not have such geometry (optimization, circuit simulation, economic and financial modeling, theoretical...
- Referenced in 385 articles
- systems systems of nonlinear equations (including unconstrained optimization) roots of univariate and multivariate nonlinear equations ... systems of nonlinear equations) Hessians (for global optimization) Taylor series for univariate functions automatic slopes...
- Referenced in 301 articles
- solving systems of equations and global optimization problems. The connection between these two themes ... finding is an almost unavoidable part of optimization. The interval arithmetic philosophy of selfvalidation ... many software details. The chapter on global optimization (40 pages) only admits equality constraints (within ... pioneering concept of 1987 (Nonlinear equations and optimization. Preprint.). The chapter about non-differentiable problems...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- Optimization Toolbox Product Description: Solve linear, quadratic, integer, and nonlinear optimization problems. Optimization Toolbox™ provides ... mixed-integer linear programming, quadratic programming, nonlinear optimization, and nonlinear least squares ... these solvers to find optimal solutions to continuous and discrete problems, perform tradeoff analyses ... incorporate optimization methods into algorithms and applications...
- Referenced in 318 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization problems. Some examples of problems MOSEK ... strengths of the linear and conic optimizers in MOSEK, then MOSEK is currently employed widely ... industry due to its powerful interior-point optimizer...
- Referenced in 294 articles
- computational system for solving nonconvex optimization problems to global optimality. Purely continuous, purely integer ... with the software. The Branch And Reduce Optimization Navigator derives its name from its combining ... through the hills and valleys of complex optimization problems in search of global solutions...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear optimization (Release A). LANCELOT is a software package ... solving large-scale nonlinear optimization problems. This book provides a coherent overview of the package ... standard input for problems and the LANCELOT optimization package. Although the book is primarily concerned ... with a specific optimization package, the issues discussed have much wider implications for the design...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- Problem of Moments (GPM), an infinite-dimensional optimization problem which can be viewed ... important applications in various fields such as optimization, probability, finance, control, signal processing, chemistry, cristallography ... polynomial data. Many important applications in e.g. optimization, probability, financial economics and optimal control ... whose associated monotone sequence of optimal values converges to the global optimum...
- Referenced in 444 articles
- simplest NP-hard problems in combinatorial optimization, as they maximize an objective function subject...
- Referenced in 437 articles
- MINOS is a large-scale optimization system, for the solution of sparse linear and nonlinear...
- Referenced in 301 articles
- optimization experts have developed, extensively tested and documented a wide range of routines to ensure ... results matter. Like all NAG software, the Optimization routines are highly flexible – callable from various...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- salesman problem (TSP) and some related network optimization problems. The code is written ... solver has been used to obtain the optimal solutions to 106 of the 110 TSPLIB...
- Referenced in 413 articles
- solver. SCIP is part of the SCIP Optimization Suite, which also contains the LP solver...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- Efficient Global Optimization (EGO) algorithm solves costly box-bounded global optimization problems with additional linear...
- Referenced in 278 articles
- applied to a wide array of hard optimization problems. Scatter search constructs new trial solutions ... methodology that proves effective when searching for optimal weight values in a multilayer neural network...
- Referenced in 238 articles
- powerful and efficient algorithm for numerical function optimization: artificial bee colony (ABC) algorithm. Swarm intelligence ... Artificial Bee Colony (ABC) Algorithm is an optimization algorithm based on the intelligent behaviour ... this work, ABC algorithm is used for optimizing multivariable functions and the results produced...
- Referenced in 271 articles
- Constrained, Second Order Cone, Stochastic, and Integer optimization models faster, easier and more efficient. LINGO ... that includes a powerful language for expressing optimization models, a full featured environment for building...