- Referenced in 1 article
- attack very complex design problems, their insistence on precise objectives and a point optimum...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 3379 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- OGDF Open Graph Drawing Framework. Many aspects of...
- Referenced in 1184 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- The Stony Brook Algorithm Repository mainly for combinatorial...
- Referenced in 1552 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- MOEA/D framework. An experimental analysis of evolutionary heuristics...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- The Robotics Toolbox is a software package that...
- Referenced in 1162 articles
- C4.5: programs for machine learning. (C4.5 has been...
- Referenced in 2042 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- SIFT Keypoint Detector. Distinctive Image Features from Scale...
- Referenced in 2340 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 349 articles
- Boids: In 1986 I made a computer model...