- Referenced in 43 articles
- modeling, simulation, parameter estimation and optimum experimental design for processes described by differential equation systems...
EASY - FIT
- Referenced in 9 articles
- significance levels for estimated parameters, and optimum experimental design. As a by-product, curve...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- shooting parameterizations of optimal control or optimum experimental design problems. blockSQP has been developed around...
- Referenced in 1 article
- casiopeia: Casadi Interface for Optimum experimental design and Parameter Estimation and Identification Applications. casiopeia holds ... user-friendly environment for optimum experimental design and parameter estimation and identification applications. It does...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- level strategy, for the efficient optimum design of composite stiffened panels is also presented. Panel ... laminate level finds stacking sequences satisfying laminate design rules using either manual selection ... with ABAQUS finite element models, and with experimental compressive testing of two blade-stiffened panels ... level strategy is evaluated by design of a Z-stiffened example, which has been manufactured...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- application behaviour leads to an optimum design. By combining a resource reservation scheduler ... Linux kernel. We provide extensive experimental validation of our results and offer an evaluation...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- used, or more innovative ones have been designed and validated for the task. Despite ... validity of GenClust has been assessed experimentally on real data sets, both with ... converges very rapidly to a local optimum and that its ability to identify meaningful clusters...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- MA57 - a code for the solution of sparse...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Algorithm 746: PCOMP: A Fortran code for automatic...