- Referenced in 5 articles
- Optimum ridge parameter selection (Algorithm...
- Referenced in 1648 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5177 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6075 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12557 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8776 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 647 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 3127 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 639 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 498 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 725 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 1114 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 701 articles
- Notes on optimization software. This paper is an...
- Referenced in 1514 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 776 articles
- Microsoft Excel is a powerful spreadsheet application that...
- Referenced in 705 articles
- R package SemiPar: Semiparametic Regression. The primary aim...
- Referenced in 317 articles
- Computing a trust region step We propose an...