- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- MARCA: Markov chain analyzer, a software package for...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 541 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 571 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 8728 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- The RelView-System is an interactive tool for...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- TPS and ETPS are, respectively, the Theorem Proving...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- An introduction to the Group Theory Language, Cayley...
- Referenced in 887 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- Lisp-Stat is an extensible statistical computing environment...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 517 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 266 articles
- Programming Perl. Perl is a language for easily...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- KRONOS is a tool developed with the aim...