- Referenced in 13 articles
- drift diffusion processes in classical and organic semiconductors. Key features: finite volume discretization...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 455 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- GULP is a program for performing a variety...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Construction techniques for systematic SEC-DED codes with...
- Referenced in 1336 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1594 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 541 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 412 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 3444 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 480 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 1757 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- SPPARKS, an acronym for Stochastic Parallel PARticle Kinetic...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- The GLPK (GNU Linear Programming Kit) package is...