- Referenced in 62 articles
- TOPCOM: Triangulations of point configurations and oriented matroids. TOPCOM is a package for computing triangulations ... point configurations and oriented matroids. For example, for a point configuration one can compute...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- place, based on the theory of oriented matroids...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1818 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2948 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 368 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1721 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2986 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 541 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Due to a detailed description of the underlying...
- Referenced in 571 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- A library for real solving polynomial systems of...
- Referenced in 1714 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 407 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...