- Referenced in 1541 articles
- appropriate for a particular problem. By using techniques of object-oriented programming, PETSc provides enormous...
- Referenced in 520 articles
- applies them to least-squares problems. LINPACK uses column-oriented algorithms to increase efficiency...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- line interface for solving linear and nonlinear problems numerically, and for performing other numerical experiments ... batch-oriented language. Octave has extensive tools for solving common numerical linear algebra problems, finding...
- Referenced in 382 articles
- homogeneous and bi-material interface cracks arbitrarily oriented with respect to the mesh; geometry ... topological, geometrical, narrow-band, etc.; multi-material problem with an arbitrary number of interfaces...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- dynamical systems and optimization problems based on set oriented techniques. It may e.g. be used ... optimal solutions of both scalar and multiobjective problems...
- Referenced in 726 articles
- generalized counterpart. This book is very much problem-driven. Examples from their collaborative research have ... they are aiming at consists of statistically oriented scientists who have a good working knowledge...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- solving elliptic partial differential equations. Solving elliptic problems with ELLPACK typically involves a process ... interactive environment, ELLPACK itself is batch oriented. With this in mind, we have developed Interactive ... ELLPACK that provides true interactive elliptic problem solving by allowing the user to interactively build...
- Referenced in 188 articles
- requiring PATH to solve a mixed complementarity problem. To overcome the necessity of maintaining ... interface, the code was recognized using object-oriented design techniques. At the same time, robustness...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- several modes, is menu-driven and file-oriented. This package features a great variety ... performance on a large database of test problems. The software has been developed on four...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- engine and a powerful symbolic/algebraic engine oriented to problem solving in mathematical statistics. Mathematica...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Concepts of a learning object-oriented problem solver (LOOPS) This presentation discusses concepts ... learning object-oriented problem solver (LOOPS) which is on the one hand ... these concepts within LOOPS is the object-oriented paradigm which is also discussed...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- suite of object-oriented software tools for problems involving chemical kinetics, thermodynamics, and/or transport processes...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- heavily aliased, and do not represent oblique orientations well). Once the orthogonality constraint is dropped ... sense to completely reconsider the filter design problem (as opposed to just re-using orthogonal...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- optimization under uncertainty. By employing object-oriented design to implement abstractions of the key components ... Dakota toolkit provides a flexible and extensible problem-solving environment for design and performance analysis...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- integer optimization problems and for combinatorial optimization problems. It unifies cutting plane and column generation ... structures and algorithms are met by object oriented programming modules...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- SOLVER, the generic software tool for object-oriented constraint programming from ILOG. SOLVER variables ... constraints, and implement and combine the specific problem-solving strategies that are the most appropriate ... hoped-and expected-that object-oriented constraint programming tools like SCHEDULE will enable the industry...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- learn and to use, high level problem oriented language to solve and study partial differential...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- efficiently solves the given problem. Among its features are user-orientation, applicability on personal computers...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- solve multi-physics and multi-field problems. The package explores advantages of symbolic capabilities ... commercial finite element environments. The element oriented approach enables easy creation of customized finite element...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- enclose the global optimum of an optimization problem with certainty. Solving methods: Realpaver implements correctly ... Package: Realpaver is open source, configurable, object-oriented, and ISO C++ compliant. The API allows ... library along with modeling and solving problems. A mathematical modeling language...