- Referenced in 12 articles
- ATENSOR - REDUCE program for tensor simplification. Nature of...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 3068 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- GRTensor II is a computer algebra package for...
- Referenced in 3137 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5296 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6235 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 597 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 9188 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1859 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Symmetrica is a collection of routines, written in...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- GAP package Wedderga: Wedderburn Decomposition of Group Algebras...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- Schur is a stand alone C program for...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- REDTEN is a symbolic algebra package for REDUCE...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- Finite domain enumerator. This is a finite domain...
- Referenced in 511 articles
- EigTool is a free MATLAB package for computing...
- Referenced in 4006 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- Search Space Contraction in Canonical Labeling of Graphs...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Large scale tensor analysis by computer. The paper...