- Referenced in 418 articles
- library of high-performance linear algebra routines for distributed memory message-passing MIMD computers ... libraries contain routines for solving systems of linear equations, least squares problems, and eigenvalue problems ... solution of dense, band, and tridiagonal linear systems of equations, condition estimation and iterative refinement ... factorization, matrix inversion, full-rank linear least squares problems, orthogonal and generalized orthogonal factorizations, orthogonal...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- implementation aspects, and highlights their built-in algebraic and geometric structures. More specifically, the authors ... spaces using greedy algorithms and proper orthogonal decomposition techniques, investigate their approximation properties and analyze ... applicative interest in the context of both linear and nonlinear PDEs. Moreover, the inclusion...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Thyra are employed for linear algebra services. Abstract interfaces to orthogonalization; implementations of iterated classical ... solver managers are provided for solving a linear system using CG or block CG, GMRES...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- solving large sparse systems of linear algebraic equations is presented. The authors propose the DQGMRES ... which is based on the incomplete Arnoldi orthogonalization process and computes a sequence of approximate...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- Fang and Y. Saad [Numer. Linear Algebra Appl., 16 (2009), pp. 197–221] has clarified ... general tool. We first show that, on linear problems, Anderson acceleration without truncation is “essentially ... similarly essentially equivalent to the Arnoldi (full orthogonalization) method. We then discuss practical considerations...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- These methods, called S-ROCK (for stochastic orthogonal Runge-Kutta Chebyshev), are explicit ... handle large systems without linear algebra problems usually encountered with implicit methods. Numerical results...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- quadrature, adaptive Simpson’s integration, and discrete orthogonal polynomials, have been added. Many problem sets ... linear systems of equations. A new appendix on the concepts and notation of basic linear ... algebra has been included. The appendix on Fortran has been expanded and now emphasizes Fortran...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- orthogonal complement (with respect to the Killing form) of the derived Lie algebra ... means by solution of a system of linear homogeneous equations. For the determination of nilradicals...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- stages can be found in which computer algebra can be used for performing routine analytical ... documented: EXPRESS for transforming PDES into any orthogonal coordinate system. IIMET for discretization of PDES ... code, which solves a system of linear algebraic equations with band matrix appearing frequently...
- Referenced in 1 article
- features a small set of linear algebra classes, a least squares estimator, some curve fitting ... dimensional space, algebra-related classes like rational and double polynomials, various orthogonal polynomials, some optimization...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- tendency to translate mathematical expressions from linear algebra directly into MATLAB, so that ... simple-to-use operator overloading, solving two linear systems can be written as F=factorize ... Cholesky, LDL T , QR, or a complete orthogonal decomposition for rank-deficient matrices) is hidden...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- problem is solved via total discretisation with orthogonal collocations on finite elements That is, both ... trajectories are approximated by a sequence of linear combinations of some basis functions ... optimised are the coefficients of the linear combinations. Lagrange interpolation polynomials are used. In addition ... Biegler, Accurate solution of differential-algebraic optimization problems, Chem...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- FIDAP (A Fluid Dynamics Analysis Program). This paper...
- Referenced in 249 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- ALBERT - Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- ATENSOR - REDUCE program for tensor simplification. Nature of...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...