- Referenced in 25 articles
- existing compressed sensing algorithms, such as orthogonal matching pursuit (OMP), subspace pursuit (SP), iterative hard...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 368 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 267 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 8728 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 476 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- Research on pixel-level image fusion algorithm based...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1212 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1206 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 644 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 3111 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- Description (homepage): SVMlight is an implementation of Vapnik...