- Referenced in 1 article
- enforced via the choice of the matrix-valued covariance function. Based on earlier work ... spectral regression of the flow map with orthogonal polynomials. Chaotic behavior is studied ... standard map. Finally, the application to magnetic field line tracing in a perturbed tokamak configuration...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 325 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 3444 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 490 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 1521 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 2889 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 537 articles
- EigTool is a free MATLAB package for computing...
- Referenced in 210 articles
- The FastICA package is a free (GPL) MATLAB...
- Referenced in 205 articles
- Implicit application of polynomial filters in a k...
- Referenced in 389 articles
- spBayes: An R Package for Univariate and Multivariate...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- A Mathematica package for computing solutions to matrix...
- Referenced in 457 articles
- BRENT Algorithms for Minimization Without Derivatives. BRENT is...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- A Rational Krylov Toolbox for MATLAB. The Rational...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- NUFFT - nonuniform FFT toolbox for Matlab. NUFFT Matlab...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- R package SparseNet: coordinate descent with nonconvex penalties...