- Referenced in 35 articles
- many applications to controller analysis and design. The rank constrained LMI problem is a natural ... important generalization of this problem. It is a nonconvex feasibility problem ... arises as many important output feedback and robust control problems, that cannot always be addressed...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- network (RNN): a network of neurons with feedback connections. It can learn many behaviors / sequence ... learn algorithms to map input sequences to output sequences, with or without a teacher. They ... recent applications include adaptive robotics and control, handwriting recognition, speech recognition, keyword spotting, music composition ... stock market prediction, and many other sequence problems...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- easily implemented ramp metering strategy. Virtual reference feedback tuning (VRFT) is most suitable for many ... control design methodology. This paper presents an application of VRFT to a ramp metering problem ... enough prior knowledge of the controlled system to select a proper parameter of ALINEA ... only using a batch of input and output data collected from the freeway traffic system...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- COMPlib: COnstraint matrix-optimization problem library–a collection...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- Singular is a computer algebra system (CAS) developed...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 1504 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...