- Referenced in 18 articles
- many of its modifications, may over-fit the training data when the number of boosting...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Graph Convolutional Networks on Node Classification. Over-fitting and over-smoothing are two main obstacles ... GCNs) for node classification. In particular, over-fitting weakens the generalization ability on small dataset...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 556 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- The human brain is a recurrent neural network...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- NLPQLP - Nonlinear Programming with Non-Monotone and Distributed...
- Referenced in 3444 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 1204 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- Torch is a machine learning library written in...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- Theano is a Python library that allows you...
- Referenced in 630 articles
- Scikit-learn: machine learning in python. Scikit-learn...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- relaimpo: Relative importance of regressors in linear models...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- Pegasos: primal estimated sub-gradient solver for SVM...
- Referenced in 1567 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- SimpleMKL. Multiple kernel learning (MKL) aims at simultaneously...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- THE MNIST DATABASE of handwritten digits. The MNIST...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- ISATIS® has been the reference in geostatistics software...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- VARFIT: A program for semi-automatic variogram modeling...
- Referenced in 1 article
- RGeoS: Geostatistical package....
- Referenced in 8 articles
- RGeostats is a package developed using the R...