- Referenced in 5 articles
- implements variants of the two-level overlapping Schwarz method from [Dohrmann, Klawonn, Widlund, SINUM...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- complement systems with the overlapping restricted additive Schwarz (RAS) methods. The construction of the preconditioner ... particular case when the degree of overlap is one, then SchurRAS and RAS involve exactly ... method was found to be similar to that of the multiplicative Schwarz (MS) method...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- iterative solver with a restricted additive Schwarz method (rasm) as a preconditioner and a fast ... matrix-vector algorithm. Previous fast rbf methods — achieving at most O(NlogN) complexity — were developed ... polyharmonic basis functions. In contrast, the present method uses Gaussians with a small variance with ... respect to the domain, but with sufficient overlap. This is a common choice in particle...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Restricted Additive Schwarz methods, the Finite Element Tearing and Interconnecting (FETI) method, and the Balancing ... Domain Decomposition (BDD) method. These methods can be enhanced with deflation vectors computed automatically ... framework using: Generalized Eigenvalue problems on the Overlap (GenEO), an approach first introduced...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- issues of the advanced parallel domain decomposition methods (DDMs) for solving very large non-symmetric ... grid computational domain into parameterized overlapping or non-overlapping subdomains with different interface conditions ... special grid subdomain. The proposed Schwarz parallel additive algorithms are based on the “total-flexible ... multi-preconditioned semi-conjugate direction methods in the Krylov block subspaces. The acceleration...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- ARMS: an algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Algorithm 842: A set of GMRES routines for...
- Referenced in 1582 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4896 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- MARCA: Markov chain analyzer, a software package for...
- Referenced in 5693 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11446 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- QMRPACK: A package of QMR algorithms. The quasi...
- Referenced in 7603 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- Algorithm 772: STRIPACK: Delaunay triangulation and Voronoi diagram...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 325 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 357 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...