- Referenced in 272 articles
- package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high-performance, robust, memory efficient and easy ... Parallel on SMPs and Cluster of SMPs. Automatic combination of iterative and direct solver algorithms...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- parallelize. This paper presents a set of algorithms, implemented in the PT-Scotch software package ... allows one to order large graphs in parallel, yielding orderings the quality of which ... state-of-the-art sequential algorithms. Our implementation uses the classical nested dissection approach...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- calculation can be performed on a parallel computer, it must first be decomposed into tasks ... variety of algorithms for graph partitioning and implemented them into a package we call Chaco ... being used at most of the major parallel computing centers around the world to simplify...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- parallel linear algebra package (PLAPACK) API, the approach presents a migratory path from algorithm ... implementation to high-performance sequential implementation to parallel implementation. Finally, the APIs are being used...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- package DiceOptim: Kriging-based optimization for computer experiments. Expected Improvement. EGO algorithm. Multipoints ... parallelized versions of EGO: Constant Liars. Criteria and algorithms for Noisy Kriging-based Optimization , including...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- parallel sparse linear solver. Watson Sparse Matrix Package (WSMP) is a collection of algorithms ... serial package, or in a shared-memory multiprocessor environment, or as a scalable parallel solver...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- FEAST solver package is a free high-performance numerical library for solving the standard ... innovative fast and stable numerical algorithm -- named the FEAST algorithm -- which deviates fundamentally from ... Arnoldi and Lanczos algorithms) or other Davidson-Jacobi techniques. The FEAST algorithm takes its inspiration ... scalability on parallel architectures. This general purpose FEAST solver package includes both reverse communication interfaces...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- package provides a flexible general-purpose set of tools for implementing genetic algorithms search ... sequentially or in parallel...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- parallelism, and symbolic calculation of Jacobians. Integrated into the package is an algorithm testing...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- solver and tree learning algorithms. The package can automatically do parallel computation on a single...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- Chombo also supports particle methods. Most parallel platforms are supported, and cross-platform self-describing ... package is a product of the community of collaborators working with the Applied Numerical Algorithms...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- execution of a parallel program on a parallel machine requires good placement of the communicating ... software package devoted to graph mapping, based on the Dual Recursive Bipartitioning algorithm. Predefined mapping...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- package rgenoud: R version of GENetic Optimization Using Derivatives. A genetic algorithm plus derivative optimizer ... function that combines evolutionary search algorithms with derivative-based (Newton or quasi-Newton) methods ... multiple computers, CPUs or cores to perform parallel computations...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- parallels are drawn to the tanh-method for partial differential equations. The new algorithm ... implemented in Mathematica. The package DDESpecialSolutions.m can be used to automatically compute traveling wave solutions...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- present a package of parallel algorithms for multiple precision arithmetic, implemented by using a message ... parallel algorithms, such as the GCD, which are machine independent. \parFinally we integrated our package ... this package CALYPSO, a sort of package acronym for Computer Algebra Library for Parallel Symbolic...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- control for boundary value ODEs We describe parallel software, PMIRKDC, for solving boundary value ordinary ... package, MIRKDC, which employs mono-implicit Runge-Kutta schemes within a defect control algorithm ... sequential ABD software, COLROW, with new parallel ABD software, RSCALE, based on a parallel block...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- Aztec is a library that provides algorithms for the iterative solution of large sparse linear ... engineering applications. It is a stand-alone package comprising a set of iterative solvers, preconditioners ... also callable from Fortran. Overall, the package was designed to be portable and easy ... These two formats have been generalized for parallel implementation and the library includes highly optimized...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- package MixSim: Simulating Data to Study Performance of Clustering Algorithms. MixSim allows simulating mixtures ... investigation of clustering and finite mixture modeling algorithms. Among other capabilities of MixSim, there ... agreement between two partitionings, and constructing parallel distribution plots for the graphical display of finite...
- Referenced in 1 article
- AsynML - asynchronous parallel algorithm package for machine learning. AsynML (download AsynML_code.zip) is an asynchronous ... parallel algorithm package for solving some popular machine learning problems on multi-core / multi-socket...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- package clustvarsel: Variable Selection for Model-Based Clustering. A function which implements variable selection methodology ... models. By default the algorithm uses a sequential search, but parallelization is also available...