- Referenced in 659 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1906 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- Cuba -- a library for multidimensional numerical integration. The...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Epsilon is a library of functions implemented in...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- GELDA is a Fortran77 sofware package for the...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 719 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 455 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...