- Referenced in 6235 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9188 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 922 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 3266 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2698 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 822 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 353 articles
- spatial: Functions for Kriging and Point Pattern Analysis...
- Referenced in 999 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- LKH is an effective implementation of the Lin...
- Referenced in 2610 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 825 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- WEKA: Waikato Environment for Knowledge Analysis. WEKA is...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- Gaussian Markov random fields. Theory and applications. Researchers...
- Referenced in 4006 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 537 articles
- R package glmnet: Lasso and elastic-net regularized...
- Referenced in 691 articles
- R package QRM: Provides R-language Code to...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Evigan: a hidden variable model for integrating gene...
- Referenced in 2108 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...