- Referenced in 9 articles
- multi-class support vector classification using max wins, pairwise  and DAG-SVM  algorithms...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- widely used measure of performance of supervised classification rules. It has the attractive property that ... more than two classes by averaging pairwise comparisons. This measure reduces to the standard form...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Iterative procedure for Enzyme Family classification (CHIEFc), (ii) pairwise sequence comparison using a family specific...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- learning is implemented as binary classification that estimates the pairwise-relevance of (theorem, premise) pairs...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- which none of HSPs included has ≥40% pairwise sequence identity to any other ... also be used to investigate other protein classification problems. As a user-friendly web server...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- accuracy for sequences that share twilight-zone pairwise similarity with sequences used for the prediction ... filter to improve performance of modern fold classification methods...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- progress in perceptual tasks such as image classification, computers still perform poorly on cognitive tasks ... objects, 18 attributes, and 18 pairwise relationships between objects. We canonicalize the objects, attributes, relationships...
- Referenced in 1 article
- been originally introduced in (Dominant Sets and Pairwise Clustering , M.Pavan & M.Pelillo, PAMI 2007) and, thanks ... problems. For example applications in matching, segmentation, classification, biomedical imaging and network analysis are common...
- Referenced in 1 article
- ImageJ Plugin for Scatterplot-Matrix Analysis and Classification of Spatially Resolved Analytical Microscopy Data ... stacks, respectively) by creating a matrix of pairwise scatterplots. The tool offers the possibility...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 443 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 943 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- Lisp-Stat is an extensible statistical computing environment...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- CP-nets (Condition Preference Nets) is a tool...