- Referenced in 2808 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- CMA-ES stands for Covariance Matrix Adaptation Evolution...
- Referenced in 837 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- NAG optimization experts have developed, extensively tested and...
- Referenced in 4187 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 271 articles
- Convergence properties of the Nelder--Mead simplex method...
- Referenced in 378 articles
- The BUGS (Bayesian inference Using Gibbs Sampling) project...
- Referenced in 596 articles
- Scikit-learn: machine learning in python. Scikit-learn...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- Stan: A C++ Library for Probability and Sampling...
- Referenced in 1209 articles
- BayesDA: Functions and Datasets for the book ”Bayesian...
- Referenced in 430 articles
- TETRAD is a program which creates, simulates data...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- softImpute: Matrix Completion via Iterative Soft-Thresholded SVD...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- THE MNIST DATABASE of handwritten digits. The MNIST...
- Referenced in 443 articles
- BRENT Algorithms for Minimization Without Derivatives. BRENT is...
- Referenced in 2042 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 211 articles
- PMTK is a collection of Matlab/Octave functions, written...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- This tool provides an efficient implementation of the...
- Referenced in 1103 articles
- R package bootstrap. bootstrap: Functions for the Book...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- Visualizing Data using t-SNE. We present a...