- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- OxMetrics™ A family of of software packages providing...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1970 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- A comparison of complementary automatic modeling methods: RETINA...
- Referenced in 408 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 615 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- Simultaneous regression shrinkage, variable selection, and supervised clustering...
- Referenced in 496 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Algorithm AS 70. The percentage points of the...
- Referenced in 1541 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 679 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- Gnuplot is a portable command-line driven graphing...
- Referenced in 488 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 1594 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 841 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- MSC Nastran is the world’s most widely...