- Referenced in 10 articles
- simple yet successful approach to parallel satisfiability (SAT) solving is to run several different ... until one solver finds a solution. The SAT solvers in the portfolio can be instances ... applicable in the case of massively parallel SAT solving. Our solver is intended ... based SAT solver with a modular design that allows it to use any SAT solver...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- PaMiraXT: parallel SAT solving with threads and message passing. This article describes PaMiraXT, a powerful ... used, which itself is thread-based parallel solver designed to take advantage of current ... well to other state-of-the-art SAT algorithms. In single-threaded mode, it outperforms ... MiraXT provides cutting edge performance, as it solves significantly more instances within the given time...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Painless: a framework for parallel SAT solving. Over the last decade, parallel SAT solving ... numerous solvers that differ by parallelization strategies, programming languages, concurrent programming, involved libraries ... present PaInleSS: a framework to build parallel SAT solvers for many-core environments. Thanks ... provides the implementation of basics for parallel SAT solving like clause exchanges, portfolio and divide...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- SAT solving, we present a lightweight approach for solving quantified Boolean formulas (QBFs) in parallel...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- research effort to enable efficient parallel Boolean satisfiability (SAT) solving on the Desktop Grid. ZetaSAT...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- present GrADSAT, a parallel satisfiability solver aimed at solving hard SAT instances using a large ... widely distributed commodity computational resources. The GrADSAT parallel algorithm uses intelligent backtracking, sharing of learned ... most instances. Furthermore it is capable of solving problem instance which were never solved before...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- ProbSAT algorithm in our new local search SAT solver YalSAT, which confirmed its effectiveness ... local search solver was able to solve some of the easy structural formulas, we otherwise ... CDCL solvers, beside of course solving hard uniform random formulas. We continued to use YalSAT ... local search inprocessing phase in our parallel SAT solver Treengeling, which in turn uses...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Testing (SAT) Competition. Inspired by this, we take advantage of the modeling and solving capacities ... swiftly adapt it to generate parallel schedules for multi-processor machines...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- this paper we present the parallel SAT solver SArTagnan that allows for sharing clauses between ... improvements on the clause database to all solving threads. Despite the extensive sharing of data...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- symmetry-breaking predicate that allows for the parallel, automated computation of tight bounds for Java ... magnitude, compared to the non-instrumented SAT-based analysis. We show that, in some cases ... tools based on SAT-solving, model checking or SMT-solving...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Mixed, Non-Linear Optimization Through SMT Solving. Optimization of Mixed-Integer Non-Linear Programming (MINLP ... solver. ManyOpt is similar to the SAT solver ManySAT in that it runs a specified ... number of such reduction techniques in parallel to get the strongest result on a given...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Boolector: an efficient SMT solver for bit-vectors...
- Referenced in 1799 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2874 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 606 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 2917 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- ManySAT: a parallel SAT solver. ManySAT, a new...
- Referenced in 5082 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...