- Referenced in 119 articles
- sparked much research into developing algorithms for them. Parallelizing AMG is a difficult task, however ... nature. We have previously introduced a parallel algorithm [cf. A. J. Cleary, R. D. Falgout ... based on modifications of certain parallel independent set algorithms and the application of heuristic designed ... implementation of a parallel AMG code, using the algorithm of A. J. Cleary...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- parallel contact detection algorithm for transient solid dynamics ... simulations using PRONTO3D An efficient, scalable, parallel algorithm for treating material surface contacts in solid ... multiple-instruction multiple-data parallel computers. The serial contact detection algorithm that was developed previously ... parallel computation by utilizing a dynamic (adaptive) load balancing algorithm. This approach is scalable...
- Referenced in 1460 articles
- efficiently on shared-memory vector and parallel processors. On these machines, LINPACK and EISPACK ... LAPACK addresses this problem by reorganizing the algorithms to use block matrix operations, such...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- based parallel library that implements a variety of algorithms for partitioning unstructured graphs, meshes ... includes routines that are especially suited for parallel AMR computations and large scale ... numerical simulations. The algorithms implemented in ParMETIS are based on the parallel multilevel...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- tool for efficient parallel graph ordering. The parallel ordering of large graphs is a difficult ... hand minimum degree algorithms do not parallelize well, and on the other hand the obtainment ... high quality orderings with the nested dissection algorithm requires efficient graph bipartitioning heuristics, the best ... also hard to parallelize. This paper presents a set of algorithms, implemented...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- implementations for a global search algorithm DIRECT. Two parallel schemes take different approaches to address...
- Referenced in 899 articles
- needed within parallel application codes, such as parallel matrix and vector assembly routines. The library ... power of the PETSc design and the algorithms it incorporates may make the efﬁcient implementation...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Algorithm 925: Parallel Solver for Semidefinite Programming Problem having Sparse ... Schur Complement Matrix: SDPARA: SemiDefinite Programming Algorithm paRAllel version. The SDPA (SemidDefinite Programming Algorithm ... computational time. The SDPARA (SemiDefinite Programming Algorithm paRAllel version) is a parallel version...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- Parallel on SMPs and Cluster of SMPs. Automatic combination of iterative and direct solver algorithms...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- CONDOR, a new parallel, constrained extension of Powell’s UOBYQA algorithm: Experimental results and comparison ... start by summarizing the original algorithm of Powell and by presenting it in a more ... numerical results between UOBYQA, DFO and a parallel, constrained extension of UOBYQA that will ... alone implementation in C++ of the parallel algorithm...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- times faster than the SHAKE algorithm. Parallelization of the algorithm is straightforward...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- This paper describes a parallel implementation of the nested Benders algorithm which employs a farming ... between processors. A parallel version of a sequential importance sampling solution algorithm based on local ... possible realisations. It utilises the parallel nested Benders algorithm and a parallel version...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- library infrastructure for the parallel implementation of linear algebra algorithms and applications on distributed memory ... natural approach to encoding so-called blocked algorithms, which achieve high performance by operating ... data distribution, sets PLAPACK apart from other parallel linear algebra libraries, allowing for strong performance...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- challenges to computer science. We believe that parallel computation will spread among general users mostly ... well-defined class of problems and algorithms. This narrow focus ... permits developers to optimize algorithms, once and for all, for parallel computers of a variety ... presents ZRAM, a portable parallel library of exhaustive search algorithms, as a case study that...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- implementation that exploits the inherent parallelism of the FFT algorithm. The throughput of our implementation ... with that of SHA-256, with additional parallelism yet to be exploited.par Our functions...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- control for boundary value ODEs We describe parallel software, PMIRKDC, for solving boundary value ordinary ... Runge-Kutta schemes within a defect control algorithm. The primary computational costs involve the treatment ... sequential ABD software, COLROW, with new parallel ... software, RSCALE, based on a parallel block eigenvalue rescaling algorithm. Other modifications involve parallelization...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- problems. Reduces customer costs by enabling massively parallel processing. Multicore processors have resulted ... DYNA, LSTC, continuously recodes existing algorithms and develops more efficient methodologies...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- computer experiments. Expected Improvement. EGO algorithm. Multipoints EI and parallelized versions of EGO: Constant Liars...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- algorithms that are incorporated in the libraries. In combination with an extension of the parallel ... path from algorithm to MATLAB implementation to high-performance sequential implementation to parallel implementation. Finally...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- SCASY library software: Recursive blocked and parallel algorithms for Sylvester-type matrix equations with some ... loop nests of a single-element algorithm so that the computations are performed on submatrices ... combine recursion and blocking. We consider parallelization of algorithms for reduced matrix equations ... reduced triangular systems. Parallelization of recursive blocked algorithms is done in two ways. The simplest...