- Referenced in 4 articles
- quadtree/octree AMR with shared-memory parallelization and geometric multigrid methods. Afivo is a framework ... framework comes with a geometric multigrid solver, shared-memory (OpenMP) parallelism and it supports output...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- publicly available software framework for building massively parallel block-structured AMR applications. Cell-centered, face ... enabled. Multilevel geometric multigrid solvers are included in AMReX. Parallelism is achieved using the distribution...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- MGridGen is a parallel library written entirely in ANSI C that implements (serial) algorithms ... grids that are well-suited for geometric multigrid methods. The quality of the elements ... ANSI C compiler. An MPI-based parallel version of MGridGen, called ParMGridGen, has also been...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Dendro: Parallel algorithms for multigrid and AMR methods on 2:1 balanced octrees. In this ... article, we present Dendro, a suite of parallel algorithms for the discretization and solution ... balancing module, a meshing module, a geometric multiplicative multigrid module, and a module for adaptive ... refinement (AMR). Here, we focus on the multigrid and AMR modules. The key features...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- HyTeG finite-element software framework for scalable multigrid solvers. In this article, a new generic ... higher-order finite-element framework for massively parallel simulations is presented. The modular software architecture ... grid refinement facilitates high geometric adaptability and matrix-free multigrid implementations with excellent performance. Different...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- solution procedure based on geometric and algebraic multigrid principles. The multigrid solver, in turn ... time-dependent cases. The numerical performance and parallel scalability of these solvers are illustrated...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- with 3D unstructured meshes on distributed-memory parallel computers such as PC-clusters. For solving ... implement the PCG method with geometric multigrid as a preconditioner.par For the mesh adaptation ... this paper, a new method for parallelizing this algorithm is presented. It was developed...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- ALBERT - Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 672 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- ARMS: an algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 644 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- The gridlib project formulates the foundation for further...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 300 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...