- Referenced in 8 articles
- Stochastic Parallel PARticle Kinetic Simulator. SPPARKS is a parallel Monte Carlo code for on-lattice ... lattice models that includes algorithms for kinetic Monte Carlo (KMC), rejection kinetic Monte Carlo (rKMC...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- date parallelized EIRENE Monte-Carlo code and the B2.5 edge plasma solver. Each part ... fluid-kinetic code system has been dismantled and analysed. For SOLPS-ITER, full backwards compatibility...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 402 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- Cuba -- a library for multidimensional numerical integration. The...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- Differential elastic hadron-nucleus cross-sections are discussed...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 318 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- The program package MONC for distributed computations by...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...