- Referenced in 1713 articles
- shared-memory vector and parallel processors. On these machines, LINPACK and EISPACK are inefficient because...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- computers and networks of workstations supporting parallel virtual machine (PVM) and/or message passing interface ... workstations, vector supercomputers, and shared memory parallel computers. Both libraries contain routines for solving systems...
- Referenced in 307 articles
- Parallel Virtual Machine) is a software package that permits a heterogeneous collection of Unix and/or ... used as a single large parallel computer. Thus large computational problems can be solved more...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- accumulated failure count, activity); many search engines (parallel, interactive graphical, restarts); automatic symmetry breaking (LDSB ... wide range of machines (including 64bit machines). parallel Gecode complies with reality in that...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- parallel program on a parallel machine requires good placement of the communicating processes...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- address space machine or a distributed parallel machine. The user can choose to implement...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- wide variety of massively parallel machines, including some of the largest machines now extant...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- GraphLab: A New Framework For Parallel Machine Learning. Designing and implementing efficient, provably correct parallel ... machine learning (ML) algorithms is challenging. Existing high-level parallel abstractions like MapReduce are insufficiently...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- Charm ++ - Parallel Objects. Charm++ is a machine independent parallel programming system. Programs written using this ... system will run unchanged on MIMD machines with or without a shared memory. It provides ... task of developing even highly complex parallel applications...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- distributed memory parallel machines. The approach in LOCA for locating and tracking bifurcations begins with...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- training large scale support vector machines on multiprocessor systems Parallel software for solving the quadratic ... program arising in training support vector machines for classification problems is introduced. The software implements ... their careful combination to get an effective parallel tool is discussed. A comparison with state ... makes large scale standard nonlinear support vector machines effectively tractable on common multiprocessor systems. This...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- complexity of such simulations is enormous. Parallel machines provide the potential to meet this computational ... modularly organized, and implemented using Charm++, a parallel C++ dialect, so as to enhance ... parallel paradigms. NAMD2 runs on most parallel machines including workstation clusters and has yielded speedups...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- Misra  for the development of parallel and distributed programs -- as a platform for simulation ... machine interference problem using the Time Warp protocol on a distributed memory parallel architecture...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- leading RoadRunner machine is probably the most famous example of a parallel computer mixing ... into the potential of these hybrid machines, pure offloading approaches, in which the main core ... permanently spread across the entire machine, that is, where parallel tasks would be dynamically scheduled ... scheduling tasks over heterogeneous, accelerator-based machines. Our system features a software virtual shared memory...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- implements machine learning algorithms under the Gradient Boosting framework. XGBoost provides a parallel tree boosting...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- linear systems on both serial and parallel platforms, and LASPack is included with the library ... provide linear solver support on serial machines. An optional interface to SLEPc is also provided...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- machine learning, also allowing for easy nested resampling. Most operations can be parallelized...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- used a shared-memory parallel machine to evaluate its performance. To the best ... OPTYap is the first implementation of a parallel tabling engine for logic programming systems. OPTYap ... achieve good performance on shared-memory parallel machines. More importantly, it emphasizes our belief that...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- which we developed for shared memory parallel machines. It collects all available algorithms for computing...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- method) is measured on several parallel and sequential machines...