- Referenced in 542 articles
- Optimization Suite, which also contains the LP solver SoPlex, the modelling language ZIMPL, the parallelization...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- hardware for massively parallel data analysis applications. The translation and optimization from relational algebra operators...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- efficiently on shared-memory vector and parallel processors. On these machines, LINPACK and EISPACK ... innermost loops. These block operations can be optimized for each architecture to account...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- Python library for serial and parallel optimization over awkward search spaces, which may include real...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- database design has been optimized for parallel access (reading as well as writing) by multiple...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Scalar and parallel optimized implementation of the direct simulation Monte Carlo method. This paper describes ... processors, which can also be used in parallel. Since the data structure makes it possible...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- performing the advanced loop transformations and automatic parallelization that are now common in state ... class libraries to enable other, more conventional, optimizations. Two compiler techniques, versioning and semantic expansion ... leveraged to allow fully automatic optimization and parallelization of Java code. Our measurements with ... competitive in performance with highly optimized and tuned Fortran code...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- CONDOR, a new parallel, constrained extension of Powell’s UOBYQA algorithm: Experimental results and comparison ... Powell’s UOBYQA algorithm (Unconstrained Optimization BY Quadratical Approximation) [Math. Program ... numerical results between UOBYQA, DFO and a parallel, constrained extension of UOBYQA that will ... paper CONDOR (COnstrained, Non-linear, Direct, parallel Optimization using trust Region method for high-computing...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- SUIF: an infrastructure for research on parallelizing and optimizing compilers. Compiler infrastructures that support experimental ... front ends, a loop-level parallelism and locality optimizer, an optimizing MIPS back...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- investigate the interactions of extensibility and parallelism in database query processing, we have developed ... database systems design, heuristics for query optimization, parallel query execution, and resource allocation. Volcano uses ... query evaluation plans that allow delaying selected optimization decisions until run-time, e.g., for embedded ... exchange meta-operator supports intra-operator parallelism on partitioned datasets and both vertical and horizontal...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- extended abstract describes and analyses a near-optimal probabilistic algorithm, HyperLogLog, dedicated to estimating ... only 1.5 kilobytes. The algorithm parallelizes optimally and adapts to the sliding window model...
- Referenced in 317 articles
- solver has been used to obtain the optimal solutions to 106 of the 110 TSPLIB ... thread-safe for programming in shared-memory parallel environments; the main TSP solver includes code...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- flexible and extensible environment for parallel heuristic optimization. Heuristic optimization techniques turned ... relevant in real world applications. Consequently, parallel optimization methods like parallel genetic algorithms are widely ... authors present a new environment for parallel heuristic optimization based upon the already proposed HeuristicLab ... other existing grid computing or parallel optimization projects, HeuristicLab grid offers the possibility of rapid...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- been generalized for parallel implementation and the library includes highly optimized matrix-vector multiply kernels...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- based optimization for computer experiments. Expected Improvement. EGO algorithm. Multipoints EI and parallelized versions...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- Multilevel Parallel Object-Oriented Framework for Design Optimization,Parameter Estimation, Uncertainty Quantification, and Sensitivity Analysis...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- provides options for solving several classes of optimal control and obstacle problems. The package includes ... graphics packages. Support for the Bank-Holst parallel adaptive meshing paradigm and corresponding domain decomposition...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- implementation of an object-oriented library for parallel interior-point methods are addressed. The solver ... exploit any special structure of the underlying optimization problem. In particular, it allows a nested ... state-of-the-art commercial optimization software. The parallel implementation achieves speed-ups of about...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- principal technology for constrained optimization of aerodynamic shapes Massive parallelization is a crucial element ... code OPTIMAS -- OPTIMization of Aerodynamic Shapes). The optimization method employs genetic algorithms in combination with ... algorithm is built upon a multilevel embedded parallelization strategy, which efficiently makes use of computational ... approach combines high accuracy of optimization with high parallel efficiency, and thus allows application...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Sundance rapid prototyping tool for parallel PDE optimization. High-performance algorithms for partial differential equation ... constrained optimization often require application of operators and solution of systems of equations that ... software tool to enable rapid development of parallel codes for large-scale complex PDEs ... constrained optimization, we are developing Sundance, an environment in which a parallel PDE solver...