NAS Parallel Benchmarks
- Referenced in 128 articles
- programs designed to help evaluate the performance of parallel supercomputers. The benchmarks are derived from...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- Before a calculation can be performed on a parallel computer, it must first be decomposed ... development of parallel applications, and to ensure that high performance is obtained. Chaco has contributed...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- Portable and architecture independent parallel performance tuning using BSP. A call-graph profiling tool ... tool highlights computation and communication imbalance in parallel programs, exposing portions of program code which ... mechanism for portable and architecture-independent parallel performance tuning. In order to test the capabilities ... model on a real-world example, the performance characteristics of an SQL query processing application...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- including large-scale simulations where high performance parallel is a must. PetIGA can be thought...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- Thrust allows you to implement high performance parallel applications with minimal programming effort through ... Thrust provides a rich collection of data parallel primitives such as scan, sort, and reduce ... production, where robustness and absolute performance are crucial...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- large optimization problems on high-performance parallel architectures. Our case study uses the GPCG (gradient ... available for a wide range of high-performance architectures and has been tested on problems...
- Referenced in 1647 articles
- efficiently on shared-memory vector and parallel processors. On these machines, LINPACK and EISPACK ... instead of ”portable” because, for fastest possible performance, LAPACK requires that highly optimized block matrix...
- Referenced in 407 articles
- LAPACK. It is a library of high-performance linear algebra routines for distributed memory message ... MIMD computers and networks of workstations supporting parallel virtual machine (PVM) and/or message passing interface...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- achieving a high degree of parallel performance. We demonstrate the expressiveness of the GraphLab framework ... using GraphLab we can achieve excellent parallel performance on large scale real-world problems...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner. Driven by the need to solve linear ... holds out the possibility of multigrid-like performance on unstructured grids. The sheer size ... development of massively parallel computers, and has sparked much research into developing algorithms for them ... well as other approaches to parallelizing the coarse-grid selection. We consider three basic coarsening...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- projects. Easy to use, high performance tools for parallel computing...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- parallel performance system. The ability of performance technology to keep pace with the growing complexity ... parallel and distributed systems depends on robust performance frameworks that can at once provide system ... specific performance capabilities and support high-level performance problem solving. Flexibility and portability in empirical ... Tuning and Analysis Utilities) parallel performance sytem and describe how it addresses diverse requirements...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- multiple computers, CPUs or cores to perform parallel computations...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- PaStiX: A high-performance parallel direct solver for sparse symmetric positive definite systems. Solving large...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- Gaalop – high performance parallel computing based on conformal geometric algebra. We present Gaalop (Geometric algebra ... algorithms optimizer), our tool for high-performance computing based on conformal geometric algebra. The main ... achieve this goal, our focus is on parallel target platforms like FPGA (field-programmable gate...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- such frameworks to support multi-platform, high performance applications across diverse communities. We then describe ... versions, which enables highly modular, multi-language, parallel applications to be developed by single researchers ... science, such as interchangeable parallel data distribution and high performance IO layers, while hiding most...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- Interface (MPI) to achieve highly scalable parallel performance. The software is developed at the Dipartimento...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- NAMD is a parallel molecular dynamics code designed for high-performance simulation of large biomolecular...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- WSMP: A high-performance serial and parallel sparse linear solver. Watson Sparse Matrix Package (WSMP ... whose coefficient matrices are sparse. This high-performance, robust, and easy-to-use software ... memory multiprocessor environment, or as a scalable parallel solver in a message-passing environment, where...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- P3DFFT: A framework for parallel computations of Fourier transforms in three dimensions. Fourier and related ... notoriously difficult to scale on high-performance parallel computers with a large number of processing ... dimensional domain decomposition. Designed for portable performance, P3DFFT achieves excellent timings for a number...