- Referenced in 307 articles
- educational tool to teach parallel programming. With tens of thousands of users, PVM has become...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially developed for large-scale web content processing ... parallel data analysis applications. The translation and optimization from relational algebra operators to MapReduce programs...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- royalty-free standard for cross-platform, parallel programming of modern processors found in personal computers...
- Referenced in 317 articles
- functions are thread-safe for programming in shared-memory parallel environments; the main TSP solver...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- development of parallel and distributed programs -- as a platform for simulation model specification and analysis ... illustrated through generation of a simulation program solving the machine interference problem using the Time ... Warp protocol on a distributed memory parallel architecture...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- Guide. The efficient execution of a parallel program on a parallel machine requires good placement...
- Referenced in 1573 articles
- needed within parallel application codes, such as parallel matrix and vector assembly routines. The library ... problem. By using techniques of object-oriented programming, PETSc provides enormous ﬂexibility for users. PETSc...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- languages and logic programming in general, with special attention paid to parallelism. The main feature ... extreme simplicity compared with the other parallel programming languages. GHC is a restriction ... classified into the family of logic programming languages, it has close relationship to other formalisms ... parallel logic programming languages but of parallel programming languages. Moreover, it is simple enough...
NAS Parallel Benchmarks
- Referenced in 128 articles
- Parallel Benchmarks (NPB) are a small set of programs designed to help evaluate the performance ... include new benchmarks for unstructured adaptive mesh, parallel I/O, multi-zone applications, and computational grids ... available in commonly-used programming models like MPI and OpenMP...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- suitable for master-worker type parallel programming models. In order to improve the parallel efficiency...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- Portable and architecture independent parallel performance tuning using BSP. A call-graph profiling tool ... implemented to analyse the efficiency of programs written in BSPlib. This tool ... highlights computation and communication imbalance in parallel programs, exposing portions of program code which ... that it uses the bulk synchronous parallel cost model, thus providing a mechanism for portable...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- PARLOG: Parallel programming in logic. PARLOG is a logic programming language in the sense that ... logic. It differs from PROLOG in incorporating parallel modes of evaluation. For reasons of efficient ... solutions may be found by an or-parallel exploration of the different evaluation paths ... PARLOG. It assumes familiarity with logic programming...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- slicing, partial evaluation of a program, program parallelization (taking granularity control into account), inclusion ... time, etc. The abstract model of the program inferred by the analyzers is used...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- oriented toward symbolic computation. Unlike some parallel programming languages, Multilisp incorporates constructs for causing side ... parallelism constructs and by support for abstract data types: a recommended Multilisp programming style ... followed, should lead to highly parallel, easily understandable programs...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- introduce SDPB: an open-source, parallelized, arbitrary-precision semidefinite program solver, designed for the conformal...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- also a framework for constraint integer programming and branch-cut-and-price. It allows ... solver SoPlex, the modelling language ZIMPL, the parallelization framework UG and the generic column generation...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- Objects. Charm++ is a machine independent parallel programming system. Programs written using this system will ... task of developing even highly complex parallel applications...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Chroma package supports data-parallel programming constructs for lattice field theory and in particular lattice ... uses the SciDAC QDP++ data-parallel programming (in C++) that presents a single high-level...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Edinburgh Skeleton Library) is a structured parallel programming library developed at the School of Informatics ... offers a range of skeletal parallel programming constructs to the experienced C/MPI programmer. The first...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Coarrays are an exciting parallel programming extension for fortran. They are special variables that ... language itself, making programs vastly more readable than subroutine calls to parallel libraries. Synchronization primitives...