- Referenced in 253 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially developed for large-scale web content processing ... parallel data analysis applications. The translation and optimization from relational algebra operators to MapReduce programs ... study the communication cost of the MapReduce model, then we give an initial implementation...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- UNITY. We evaluate UNITY -- a computational model, specification language and proof system defined by Chandy ... development of parallel and distributed programs -- as a platform for simulation model specification and analysis ... specify properties formally that the model should obey and prove them as theorems using ... illustrated through generation of a simulation program solving the machine interference problem using the Time...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- suitable for master-worker type parallel programming models. In order to improve the parallel efficiency...
- Referenced in 484 articles
- also a framework for constraint integer programming and branch-cut-and-price. It allows ... solver SoPlex, the modelling language ZIMPL, the parallelization framework UG and the generic column generation...
NAS Parallel Benchmarks
- Referenced in 128 articles
- include new benchmarks for unstructured adaptive mesh, parallel I/O, multi-zone applications, and computational grids ... available in commonly-used programming models like MPI and OpenMP...
- Referenced in 428 articles
- post-processing programs. The UDF option enables the incorporation of user-developed models into FLUENT ... BlueBEAR is Ansys CFX - in particular, parallel licences have been purchased for CFX.. Fluent...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the solution of the partial differential equations describing ... terms Portable parallel support using the MPI library, dynamic load-balancing, parallel offline visualisation Volume ... scheme for interfacial flows Accurate surface tension model Multiphase electrohydrodynamics...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- popularity of the distributed-memory parallel programming model used on commodity micro-processor-based clusters ... requirements of a parallel climate model. We present the MCT programming model with illustrative code...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- Matlab, restructure the toolbox with object-oriented programming features, and provide more comprehensive functions ... distribution plot, and parallel coordinate plots; and more formal spatial data modeling that draws ... uses of the toolbox. Finally, we discuss programming with and customizing the Arc_Mat toolbox...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- recently by the Center for Programming Models for Scalable Parallel Computing...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- parallel machine requires good placement of the communicating processes of the program onto the processors ... machine. When both the program and the machine are modeled in terms of weighted unoriented...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- grids and support only the data parallel programming model, MENUS-PGG generates and maintains grids ... most valuable aspects of the data parallel programming model with the flexibility of the taks ... parallel programming model. MENUS-PGG assumes a machine model that consists of homogeneous and heterogeneous ... processing overhead required by the data parallel PDE solvers and the efficient maintenance...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Parallel Ocean Program (POP) User Guide. POP User Guide, a modification of the original ... instructions for operating the Community Earth System Model (CESM) version of the POP2 model...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- high-performance, general purpose fluid dynamics program that has been applied to solve wide-ranging ... highly parallelized solver is the foundation for an abundant choice of physical models to capture...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- performed in parallel, the presented method is suitable for master-worker programming models. Numerical experiments...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- parallel programming languages. Moreover, it is simple enough to be regarded as a computation model...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- viable high-level programming model for shared memory parallel systems. Although it has also been ... ccNUMA and NUMA architectures, and describe a programming style that can provide scalable high performance...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- slicing, partial evaluation of a program, program parallelization (taking granularity control into account), inclusion ... compile-time, etc. The abstract model of the program inferred by the analyzers is used...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- search engines. New variable domains can be programmed at the same level of efficiency ... modeling layer; advanced branching heuristics (accumulated failure count, activity); many search engines (parallel, interactive graphical ... allows users to focus on different modeling and programming tasks with Gecode. free Gecode ... wide range of machines (including 64bit machines). parallel Gecode complies with reality in that...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- programming model that addresses the automatic exploitation of functional parallelism from a sequential application with ... flexibility and simplicity of the programming model. Although the concept and programming model are general...