- Referenced in 13 articles
- Here is a comparison of a parallel quicksort in NESL and MPI (10 lines...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- quicksort algorithm suitable for highly parallel multicore graphics processors. Quicksort has previously been considered...
- Referenced in 1 article
- parallelization. Efficiency is achieved by using a weighted quantile based on the Quicksort algorithm, partial...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- algorithm is based on the hypercube quicksort, but instead of a binary recursion, we perform ... pivots are selected accurately with an iterative parallel select algorithm. The single-node sort...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- Ada is a structured, statically typed, imperative, wide...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- The Larch family of languages supports a two...
- Referenced in 1325 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 3403 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 320 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- SPOOLES is a library for solving sparse real...
- Referenced in 2809 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- LEMON – an Open Source C++ Graph Template Library...
- Referenced in 591 articles
- Higher Order Logic (HOL) is a programming environment...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- JGraphT is a free Java graph library that...