- Referenced in 329 articles
- massively parallel computers. Its emphasis is on modern powerful and scalable preconditioners. hypre provides various...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- dynamics simulations using PRONTO3D An efficient, scalable, parallel algorithm for treating material surface contacts ... parallel computation by utilizing a dynamic (adaptive) load balancing algorithm. This approach is scalable...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- achieving high performance, robustness, accuracy, and scalability on parallel architectures. This general purpose FEAST solver...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- acronym for scalable linear algebra package or scalable LAPACK. It is a library of high ... MIMD computers and networks of workstations supporting parallel virtual machine (PVM) and/or message passing interface ... workstations, vector supercomputers, and shared memory parallel computers. Both libraries contain routines for solving systems ... goals of both projects are efficiency, scalability, reliability, portability, flexibility, and ease of use.\parScaLAPACK...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- WSMP: A high-performance serial and parallel sparse linear solver. Watson Sparse Matrix Package (WSMP ... memory multiprocessor environment, or as a scalable parallel solver in a message-passing environment, where...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- SPRINT: a scalable parallel classifier for data mining. Classification is an important data mining problem ... fast and scalable. The algorithm has also been designed to be easily parallelized, allowing many ... single consistent model. This parallelization, also presented here, exhibits excellent scalability as well. The combination...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- data structures and routines for the scalable (parallel) solution of scientific applications modeled by partial...
- Referenced in 340 articles
- DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable code for solving highly nonlinear transient problems enabling ... problems. Reduces customer costs by enabling massively parallel processing. Multicore processors have resulted ... DYNA affords increased computation speed thereby improving scalability. The developer of LS-DYNA, LSTC, continuously...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- library which provides a distributed infrastructure for parallel calculations over block-structured, adaptively refined grids ... Passing Interface (MPI) to achieve highly scalable parallel performance. The software is developed...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- chance to utilize commodity hardware for massively parallel data analysis applications. The translation and optimization ... better accelerating ability and a better scalability than the other version...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- developed from the ground up for parallel scalability and has been...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- ELPA library: scalable parallel eigenvalue solutions for electronic structure theory and computational science...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations, is a software library for the solution ... large sparse eigenproblems on parallel computers. It can be used for the solution of problems...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- used as a scalable unstructured finite element problem generator, which supports parallel local refinement...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- Parallel Linear Algebra for Scalable Multi-core Architectures (PLASMA) project aims to address the critical...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Search (ALPS), a framework for implementing scalable, parallel algorithms based on tree search. ALPS ... search tree. Implementing such algorithms in a scalable manner is challenging both because of data ... framework that supports the implementation of parallel branch and bound algorithms in which the bounds ... they pose further difficulties for designing scalable algorithms. The other library is the BiCePS linear...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- block partitioning and scheduling problem for sparse parallel factorization without pivoting is considered. There ... aims to this study: the scalability of the parallel solver, and the compromise between memory...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- NAMD2: Greater scalability for parallel molecular dynamics. Molecular dynamics programs simulate the behavior of biomolecular ... computational complexity of such simulations is enormous. Parallel machines provide the potential to meet this ... potential, it is necessary to develop a scalable program. It is also necessary that ... decomposition combined with force decomposition to enhance scalability. It uses intelligent periodic load balancing...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- dependent cases. The numerical performance and parallel scalability of these solvers are illustrated...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- long been a challenge to develop efficient parallel formulations of sparse direct solvers ... first efficient, portable, and robust scalable parallel solvers for sparse symmetric positive definite linear sytems ... development; and present performance and scalability results on Cray T3E and SGI Origin 2000. PSPASES...