- Referenced in 1702 articles
- value problems. The associated matrix factorizations (LU, Cholesky, QR, SVD, Schur, generalized Schur) are also ... factorizations and estimating condition numbers. Dense and banded matrices are handled, but not general sparse ... efficiently on shared-memory vector and parallel processors. On these machines, LINPACK and EISPACK...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Solver: HSL_MA87 provides a parallel sparse Cholesky factorization for real symmetric or complex Hermitian...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- efficient, portable, and robust scalable parallel solvers for sparse symmetric positive definite linear sytems that ... Origin 2000. PSPASES could solve the largest sparse system (1 million equations) ever solved ... highest performance (51 GFLOPS for Cholesky factorization) ever reported...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Programming Problem having Sparse Schur Complement Matrix: SDPARA: SemiDefinite Programming Algorithm paRAllel version. The SDPA ... called Schur complement matrix and its Cholesky factorization consume most of the computational time...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- convective energy transfer are solved by the sparse iterative solvers. The average radiating energy ... equations, which is factorized by an out-of-core parallel Cholesky decomposition solver. The coupling ... processing units (GPUs) and the CPU-based sparse solver are handled by a light weight...
- Referenced in 1 article
- communication and dynamic scheduling in implementing sparse Cholesky factorization (symPACK) on large-scale distributed memory ... that symPACK outperforms state-of-the-art parallel distributed memory factorization packages, validating our approach...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- well as PWSSMP from IBM, both parallel sparse Cholesky solvers that efficiently handle near-degeneracies ... normal equations as much as possible. The factored matrix is stored in a distributed form...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Bi-CG: An effective solver for three fields...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- BPMPD is a state-of-the-art implementation...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- Two codes are discussed, COLAMD and SYMAMD, that...
- Referenced in 1890 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...