- Referenced in 47 articles
- high-performance serial and parallel sparse linear solver. Watson Sparse Matrix Package (WSMP ... linear equations whose coefficient matrices are sparse. This high-performance, robust, and easy ... multiprocessor environment, or as a scalable parallel solver in a message-passing environment, where each...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- MA87. Parallel Sparse Cholesky Solver: HSL_MA87 provides a parallel sparse Cholesky factorization for real ... giving superior performance to that of other solvers...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- PaStiX: A high-performance parallel direct solver for sparse symmetric positive definite systems. Solving large ... block partitioning and scheduling problem for sparse parallel factorization without pivoting is considered. There ... this study: the scalability of the parallel solver, and the compromise between memory overhead...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- easy to use software for solving large sparse symmetric and unsymmetric linear systems of equations ... shared-memory and distributed-memory multiprocessors. The solver has has been licensed to thousands ... indefinite, hermitian. LU with complete pivoting. Parallel on SMPs and Cluster of SMPs. Automatic combination...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- challenge to develop efficient parallel formulations of sparse direct solvers due to several different complex ... efficient, portable, and robust scalable parallel solvers for sparse symmetric positive definite linear sytems that...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- library of iterative solvers for general sparse linear systems of equations. ITSOL can be viewed ... automatic block detection) ARMS (Algebraic Recursive Multilevel Solvers -- includes actually several methods - In particular ... scalar package. You may find parallel implentations of some of the preconditioners listed above...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- framework of “distributed sparse linear systems”. The parallel Algebraic Recursive Multilevel Solver (pARMS...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- interfaces to serial and parallel sparse direct solvers. Amesos contains two nice sparse solvers ... with Trilinos 7.0 or higher) is a parallel solver. Amesos also offers an interface...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- PSPIKE: A parallel hybrid sparse linear system solver. The package PSPIKE is a high-performance ... efficient, and scalable software for solving large sparse symmetric and unsymmetric linear systems of equations ... direct linear solver and the performance scalability of an iterative linear solver. Features ... library version: Unsymmetric, or symmetric systems, real, parallel on distributed-memory clusters, combinatorial graph algorithms...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Algorithm 925: Parallel Solver for Semidefinite Programming Problem having Sparse Schur Complement Matrix: SDPARA: SemiDefinite...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- accuracy, and scalability on parallel architectures. This general purpose FEAST solver package includes both reverse ... predefined interfaces for dense, banded and sparse systems. It includes double and single precision arithmetic...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- efficient technique for preconditioning parallel solvers of symmetric positive definite sparse linear systems ... FSAIPACK, which we developed for shared memory parallel machines. It collects all available algorithms...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- hybrid banded linear solver SPIKE is proposed as a parallel environment for solving banded systems ... that are either dense or sparse within the band. The SPIKE algorithm is a domain...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- PSPIKE+: A family of parallel hybrid sparse linear system solvers. We present PSPIKE ... family of parallel hybrid linear system solvers that are more robust than other available preconditioned ... methods, and more scalable than parallel sparse direct solvers. A critical step in using PSPIKE ... preconditioner. This is accomplished using a parallel tearing-based method, which may be regarded...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- noteworthy feature of this new solver, as well as its ability to efficiently handle arbitrary ... with a state-of-the art parallel sparse solver is presented. It is expected that ... many physical applications to optimally use the parallel resources on current supercomputers. Example usage...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- components of Aztec are implementations of iterative solvers (CG, CGS, BiCGSTAB, GMRES and TFQMR ... sparse LU, ILU, ILUT, BILU and ICC within domains). Aztec supports two different sparse matrix ... notations: a) a point-entry modified sparse row (MSR) format; b) a block-entry variable ... These two formats have been generalized for parallel implementation and the library includes highly optimized...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Integrated Programming Environment for Parallel Sparse Matrix Solvers. PARASOL is an ESPRIT IV Long Term...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- sparse matrix computation. It emphasizes iterative techniques but it is not a parallel iterative package ... Finally examples of the use of iterative solvers on different types of machines are presented...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- squares (Frobenius norm) minimization to compute a sparse approximate inverse. The sparsity pattern used ... available to be downloaded includes parallel CG and GMRES solvers, a parallel matrix class...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- PACKage - Fast linear solvers and preconditioner for both dense and sparse systems using low-rank ... written in C++ using OpenMP and MPI parallelism and is released under a BSD-style...