- Referenced in 899 articles
- implementation of large-scale application codes on parallel (and serial) computers. PETSc uses ... communication. PETSc includes an expanding suite of parallel linear, nonlinear equation solvers and time integrators ... provides many of the mechanisms needed within parallel application codes, such as parallel matrix...
- Referenced in 1460 articles
- efficiently on shared-memory vector and parallel processors. On these machines, LINPACK and EISPACK...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- MIMD computers and networks of workstations supporting parallel virtual machine (PVM) and/or message passing interface ... workstations, vector supercomputers, and shared memory parallel computers. Both libraries contain routines for solving systems...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- Parallel Virtual Machine) is a software package that permits a heterogeneous collection of Unix and/or ... used as a single large parallel computer. Thus large computational problems can be solved more ... educational tool to teach parallel programming. With tens of thousands of users, PVM has become...
- Referenced in 432 articles
- these calculations is demonstrated on an unstructured, parallel, unsteady Reynolds-averaged Navier-Stokes solver...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- BlueBEAR is Ansys CFX - in particular, parallel licences have been purchased for CFX.. Fluent...
- Referenced in 338 articles
- solver SoPlex, the modelling language ZIMPL, the parallelization framework UG and the generic column generation...
- Referenced in 160 articles
- implementations for both serial and distributed memory parallel environments in case a user prefers ... supply their own structures. In addition, all parallelism is contained within specific vector operations (norms ... operations within the solvers require knowledge of parallelism. Thus, using a solver in parallel consists ... using a parallel vector implementation, either the one provided with SUNDIALS, or the user...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- discussed and some preliminary computational results using parallel and vector computers are given...
- Referenced in 290 articles
- general unsymmetric matrices; Version for complex arithmetic; Parallel factorization and solve phases (uniprocessor version also...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- problems. Reduces customer costs by enabling massively parallel processing. Multicore processors have resulted...
- Referenced in 192 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially developed for large-scale web content processing ... chance to utilize commodity hardware for massively parallel data analysis applications. The translation and optimization...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- Flexible specification of additional source terms Portable parallel support using the MPI library, dynamic load ... balancing, parallel offline visualisation Volume of Fluid advection scheme for interfacial flows Accurate surface tension...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- thread-safe for programming in shared-memory parallel environments; the main TSP solver includes code...
- Referenced in 243 articles
- returns ”thick” facets defined by two parallel hyperplanes. The outer planes contain all input points...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- post-processing) runs in parallel as standard, enabling users to take full advantage of computer...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner. Driven by the need to solve linear ... development of massively parallel computers, and has sparked much research into developing algorithms for them ... Parallelizing AMG is a difficult task, however. While much of the AMG method parallelizes readily ... nature. We have previously introduced a parallel algorithm [cf. A. J. Cleary, R. D. Falgout...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- Misra  for the development of parallel and distributed programs -- as a platform for simulation ... Time Warp protocol on a distributed memory parallel architecture...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- large scale problems. So we develop a parallel adaptive finite-element package based on ALBERTA ... Furthermore, it is suitable for distributed memory parallel computers including PC clusters...
NAS Parallel Benchmarks
- Referenced in 123 articles
- Parallel Benchmarks (NPB) are a small set of programs designed to help evaluate the performance ... parallel supercomputers. The benchmarks are derived from computational fluid dynamics (CFD) applications and consist ... include new benchmarks for unstructured adaptive mesh, parallel I/O, multi-zone applications, and computational grids...